Philosopher's Notes = Good JUJU!

See that little widget in the upper right corner of my blog? The one that feeds you a different inspirational quote each time you refresh? Yep, that one. That’s our little plug for a really cool site that I found on my travels this winter, Philosopher’s Notes. I can’t remember exactly how I came across the site now, but I think I was putzing around the web looking for audiobooks to download onto my ipod for my 15-hour trip back to Seattle from the Philippines.

Anyway, their tag line is “Concentrated Wisdom for Your Hero’s Journey.” I like that, a lot. Makes me feel like a hero, I mean, how could you not like that? So you can think of what they do as producing very rich “Cliff Notes” versions, in both PDF and MP3 format, of the great self-actualization books out there. Awesome classics and new works alike, from the indispensable 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, to Eckhart Tolle’s most recent A New Earth - Awakening to Your Life’s Purpose.

But the BEST part about this site is that you can get the first 25 for FREE. That’s fo’ frizzle.

And if you like what you get for free, you get the rest of them for just 20 bucks. Sign up. I did.

I heart Philosopher’s Notes! Here’s to YOUR hero’s journey.

No comments: